Discover believes in being a good corporate citizen particularly in communities where our employees live and work. We are committed to supporting the many volunteer efforts of our employees and have an interest in supporting financial educational initiatives. Discover initiates the vast majority of its donations and sponsorships.
However, if you believe your organization is a good fit with our mission statement above and fulfills our criteria below, please either log in if you have an existing account, or click “Create new account” if you are new to the system.
Criteria for Charitable Donations
(all must be met prior to submitting request)
Additionally, funds must not benefit:
- Organization must be 501(c)3 status
- Organization must not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, handicap, age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law
- Organization must allow Discover Financial Services to use its name and/or logo in communication materials; Discover Financial Services name/logo usage must first be approved by Community Affairs.
- Organizations with specific religious affiliations
- Political candidates, causes, organizations or campaigns
- Endowments or capital campaigns
- Fundraising activities, such as galas, benefits, dinners and sporting events
- Goodwill advertising, souvenir journals or dinner programs
- Individual needs, including scholarships, sponsorships and other forms of financial aid
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Books, magazines or articles in professional journals
- Any other activities deemed not appropriate for support
If you have any questions, please Contact Us